Toshiba Satellite M50 Laptop
  • I would have agreed that my desktop that I've built at 2.5GHZ,19 inch monitor and surround sound speaker have brought my gaming experience to the peak but this Toshiba laptop have satisfied me when I'm travelling

• by yanjun
      I was browsing through notebooks or laptops that an support at least some of my games as I’m an avid gamer (for 10 years now) and the prices were way out of my budget! $6000 for a gaming laptop. So I was searching around hoping to find my dream laptop.

/> And I finally found one with individual video card/graphic card.

Not as high as I hoped to but with 256mb graphic and 512 RAM (I have upgraded to 1GB RAM) Pentium R proccessor, though it stands low at 1.

6GHZ.

But it’s good to play the latest game I’m playing FEAR(though ...

• it required 1.

7GHZ, it works!).

In addtion, the sound system isin’t bad as well.

I would have agreed that my desktop that I’ve built at 2.

5GHZ,19 inch monitor and surround sound speaker have brought my gaming experience to the peak but this Toshiba laptop have satisfied me when I’m travelling.

/> I would have never though of using Toshiba laptop but Acer dissapointed me too much with it’s high price and bad components.

It’s quite hard to judge on this model with online review cause Toshiba has made improvements on it since so you would have go down to your local shop and have a look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63110446111030/k2311a0411/4.11.06