The Dark Knight  » Movies  »
  • I couldn't agree more with people though saying that Joker here is the best actor
  • For Batman lovers, I'd say this movie is definitely worth the time and effort

• by Jaqui

Just having watched the movie “The Dark Knight”, I’d say Heath Ledger is a wonderful actor! He did a great job pulling of the character of Joker in the movie. He is brilliant, and I always knew he is a good one when I saw his previous movies, but he was super great in this movie; it was more like his movie than Batman’s.

This movie, a sequel to the Batman Begins

movie stars Christian Bale.

Christian Bale did well in the movie too, he has the kind of looks that a Batman character should have, but then, honestly speaking, I was troubled with the way he talks as a batman! He isn’t speaking clearly, he was mumbling most of the time I had to like “what did he say again?” The movie graphics was cool; the delivery of lines is swift and appropriate ...

• from the scenes.

I really love the execution of the movie; having seen how great technology can be seeing the gadgets of batman, his underground haven, and everything else that he has.

It truly is a great movie by a person with great imagination.

I should say though, that the movie was about Batman, but it kind of turned out to be a movie of 3, not just one character.

There was

the politician, and then Joker.

They all have their fair share of scenes dedicated to them and it was done with taste.

I couldn’t agree more with people though saying that Joker here is the best actor.

Nonetheless, Christian Bale also is a good one; it’s just that Heath Ledger overshadowed his performance.

For Batman lovers, I’d say this movie is definitely worth the time and effort.

It is amazing and is truly entertaining.

The Dark Knight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11309461071030/k2311a093/9.3.08