MessengerFX.com  » Web sites  »
  • To add to that, I think the site just needs to be able to improve their service by adding more functions to this web service like what ebuddy and the rest have, being able to use your own picture as display

• by jaqui

i was desperate to find an online web messenger I can log unto with out being blocked by our company firewall. The more famous ones have been blocked already; these are ebuddy, meebo, and iloveim. I am in so much need of finding a provider that would let me use my MSN account.

I need an msn account more than google talk or yahoo or aim. Luckily, I was able to go to this site via yahoo search that would allow me to access my hotmail account and be online and talking with my other hotmail friends.

MessengerFX. com

is a free online web messenger that lets me log into my Hotmail or MSN account.

It still has no other instant messaging like yahoo or jabber or gmail. The site is simple, nice to look at and has one banner of advertisement on its left most part of the page.

The page is simple, it has this messenger window of your msn account on its right side and all the people you talk with are on the middle page; each of those you chat with have their own window so that makes it less confusing. MessengerFX.

com lets ...

• you see the status of your friends on list, if they are online, or if they are offline. Your contact list is not displayed as it was in installed messenger software.

To add to that, I think the site just needs to be able to improve their service by adding more functions to this web service like what ebuddy and the rest have, being able to use your own picture as display; because when you are using messengerfx. com, its like a plain windows messenger; you can use emoticons but does have a link clickable for the type of

emoticon you want to choose, but they are standardized msn emoticons, limited choices.

Good thing about the site though is you can personalize your fonts, colors, and font type. For a free service like this one, I would have to say that I am thankful that there is such site that would let me log to my msn account.

I am just concern about the site security because I have technically shared my password to this site and gave them access to go to my hotmail account. Other than that, these types of freebies over the internet does give us options.

drita says :

My administrator has blocked messenger. How I do then I use it.

John says :

I would suggest using a proxy website such as 4freeproxy.com. This will allow you to get around the admin’s block.

sean says :

how can i get messenger fx at school?

John says :

The school administrator likely has the website blocked. I would suggest using a proxy web proxy to get around it.

Lisa says :

Heyyaa I think Messenger Fx is aload of rubbish tbh with uu i recomend Ebuddy X send me a message x x

Abdiaziz says :

Dear Author. I am one of the users of MessengerFx.com, i want to get my previous chats with other contacts if you can help me this matter it will be my pleasure… Thanks

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20309461010930/k2311a093/9.3.08