The Bourne Identity  » Movies  »
  • The Bourne Identity is one of the best action movies around
  • It differs from the Bond movies in the sense that you can't help but watch because of the amazing story, which some of the Bond films lack
  • I love when I watch movie when I learn with the main character

• by Artie17

The Bourne Identity is one of the best action movies around. I also believe that this movie resurrected Matt Damon’s career.

He hadn’t done a good movie in a very long time (Good Will Hunting) and he is absolutely fantastic in this thriller.

It differs from the Bond movies in the sense that you can’t

help but watch because of the amazing story, which some of the Bond films lack.

As I stated before, Damon is great as the dangerous Jason Bourne.

The supporting cast is also great, which can not go overlooked.

The action is fast paced and keeps you on the edge of your seat literally from the ...

• first ten minutes till the ending scene.

I love when I watch movie when I learn with the main character.

This movie gives you exactly that.

You learn along with Jason Bourne on his quest to discover his true identity.

The camera work in the movie is unbelievable.

The handy cam is used

to perfection in this film.

It heightened the tension for me so much more, especially during the hand to hand fighting scenes, which there are a lot of and are all awesome.

If you have not yet seen this movie, seek it out because it is one of the best action movies of the twenty first century.

The Bourne Identity

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11309460770930/k2311a093/9.3.08