Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • This is my personal experience with Alberto VO5 Tea Therapy with Calming Chamomile Tea Conditioner
  • The only problem is that it didn't follow through
  • This was definitely a case of, You get what you pay for
  • I was feeling cheap the day I bought the V05, cheap and naively hopeful

• by Dana Lynn P.

This is my personal experience with Alberto VO5 Tea Therapy with Calming Chamomile Tea Conditioner.

The bottle claims it is a nourishing conditioner. Also stated is that it is a rich formula and you’ll get 2X stronger hair. Be cautioned though, there is an asterisk after that statement!

Upon further inspection, this claim is somewhat misleading. According to the fine print, your hair will be 2X stronger than if you didn’t

use a conditioner at all. There is no comparison being made to any other conditioner. It is just written that way.

First of all, I am not exactly positive what constitutes a “rich formula” but in my mind it means that it shouldn’t be watery and pour out as soon as the bottle is tipped. This conditioner is so thin that there is no need to squeeze the bottle ...

• at all. It will pour out in your hand immediately.

The back of the bottle says that it keeps color treated hair looking great.

My hair happens to be color treated so this benefit applies to me. The only problem is that it didn’t follow through.

After rinsing the conditioner out of my hair it felt rough; sort of like it does before I condition. With my usual conditioner my hair feels smooth

and soft after I rinse.

Drying my hair didn’t improve my opinion of this conditioner at all. My hair was dull and frizzy. It lacked its usual softness and shine.

This was definitely a case of, “You get what you pay for!” I was feeling cheap the day I bought the V05, cheap and naively hopeful.

Two days later I went back and bought my usual brand of conditioner.

The V05 sits in my bathroom abandoned.

Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31309460680930/k2311a093/9.3.08