Night Safari Singapore  » Travel  »
  • I had the general thought of a place I had never been into until I finally experience being in Singapore
  • Its one of the best destinations I've been into

• by vlimit

We spent our vacation on Singapore, its our first time to travel abroad, and our choice of destination is singapore. I’ve heard of it many times from my boss, and read reviews from the internet and from books. It pictures singapore as one of the top travel destinations. I had the general thought of a place I had never been into until I finally experience being in Singapore.

While riding on the plane, me and my companions made our iterinary,

on our top list is their night safari. I had with me my zoo map downloaded from the internet, and brochures from travel agencies for us as guide when we get there.

Our excitement came to its peak when we finally got there… The tribial cultural performance welcomes you there, and the lightings gives a warm feeling of being in the wild. Its a night safari park which can be explored either on foot via walking trails or by tram.

• It features the more than a hundred species of animals, and housed more than a thousands of animals. Its a unique safari because it’s a night safari which enables visitors to observed animals in their in different lights, and their night activities.

If you got tired of walking and felt your stomach is empty, there’s a lot of restaurant in the safari, they have this safari restaurants with 600 seats and offers a variety of local favorites and international cousine

in a traditional setting with frogs and other night creatures as background symphony.

If you crave for burgers, Bongo Burger is recommended which offers western delights. Their lamb burger is fantastic.

If you want to bring home the the night safari experience with you, there are lots of souvener shops displaying t-shirts, caps, mugs, accessories, and even glow in the dark decorations.

Its one of the best destinations I’ve been into… The next time we’ll come to singapore, we’ll still be going there.

Night Safari Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38309460560930/k2311a093/9.3.08