Marty’s Lawn Care Company  » Business  »
Groesbeck & Hubbard, Mount Clemens, MI
  • Marty's Lawn Care was the best deal, I received bids from anywhere from $75/week to $20 /week

• by beenthereusedthat

When we moved we were looking for a new lawn care company. I called out several companies and went with Marty’s Lawn Care.

We do not have that big of a yard and the backyard is taken up by a patio and inground pool.

Marty’s Lawn Care was the

best deal, I received bids from anywhere from $75/week to $20 /week.

Marty’s was one of the $20/week companies.

Every week they show up to cut the grass at the same time.

The men are very clean cut and professional looking.

They do a great job each week.

...

• My main compliment about them, is that if we are having a drought and the grass is not growing, they actually will come to the door and make sure that I do not want it cut.

Pretty honest if you ask me.

They could just go out there,

go thru the motions and charge me the $20, but instead they don’t.

They are honest, hard-working people.

I have been using them for over a year now and have not had any complaints about their work.

If you are looking for a new landscaping company, I would definetly give them a call.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41209460501130/k2311a092/9.2.08