U.S. Park  » Business  »
Middlebelt & Merriman, Romulus Michigan
  • I compared prices, coupons, security and distance from the airport before making my decision
  • So if your going away on vacation and going to Metro Airport I would suggest using U

• by beenthereusedthat

Before our recent vacation we had to decide which parking place by the airport to park our vehicle. I compared prices, coupons, security and distance from the airport before making my decision. We decided to go with U.

S. Park.

If you get the coupon envelopes or books in the mail you can always find a coupon for them. Their

most recent one was for a free day of parking.

They charge $9 per day to park there. Once you pull in they tell you which isle to park in.

Once we parked and took our luggage out a lady came by in a bus and gave us a piece of paper with information on where our vehicle was parked.

• We loaded our luggage onto the bus and after picking up a few more people we were on our way to the airport.

We go to Metro Airport within 10 minutes of getting out of our vehicle. At the end of our trip the bus was waiting at the airport to pick us up.

No waiting for them.

She drove us back to the parking lot and proceeded to take everyone to their vehicles.

She was percise at where everyone’s vehicles were parked. The security there is great and there is always employees there.

It was a secure area to park. So if your going away on vacation and going to Metro Airport I would suggest using U.

S. Park.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41209460461130/k2311a092/9.2.08