Equate Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • We never had a problem with him getting rashes or any other break outs from using them
  • To me when you compare the cost of the Equate brand vs

• by beenthereusedthat

When my son was a baby I used the Equate Baby Wipes more often than not. The price was unbeatable and the wipes were usable.

They were not as thick as, let’s say Huggies wipes, but they did the job.

The only time I had issues with them were when the diaper was a “bad one” and there was mess everywhere.

When that happened I would grab the box of the Huggies wipes and use them.

The equate ones just seemed to thin to handle the mess and I would end up using more of them then I would using the other ones.

Besides that, the Equate ones were pretty decent.

I always bought the ones that were no perfumed,

• Equate Baby Wipes
      just because my son had sensitive skin.

We never had a problem with him getting rashes or any other break outs from using them.

To me when you compare the cost of the Equate brand vs.

the name brand it

is definetly worth the savings in buying Equate.

Like I said tho, I always had a box of the Huggies wipes on the back burner for the bigger messes.

Now, I actually have a pack in the vehicles, to use when there are spills while driving.

Equate Baby Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54209460361130/k2311a092/9.2.08