Equate Sinus Medicine  » Medicine  »
  • I am talking about o my, I think I am going to die, I cannot move sinus headaches
  • I strongly recommend them and tell everyone I know, who complains of sinus headaches, about them

• by beenthereusedthat

I get sinus headaches all the time. No matter what season it is or where I am at, I always seem to get them.

I have tried everything under the sun to get rid of my headaches, but to no avail.

I finally tried the Equate brand of

Sinus Headache medicine and everytime, within 15 minutes my headache is gone.

I am not talking about o my head hurts, sinus headache.

I am talking about o my, I think I am going to die, I cannot move sinus headaches.

If I run out of them at ...

• home and happen to get a headache, I force myself to drive to Walmart and pick some up.

As soon as I get in my vehicle (or sometimes while I am still there at the store), I take two and my headache is gone within 15 minutes.

The price

is extremely reasonable also.

Compared to the name brands, which are anywhere from $5 to more than $10, Equate is less than $3 for 24 capsules.

That’s 12 headaches for less than $3!!! I strongly recommend them and tell everyone I know, who complains of sinus headaches, about them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26209460351130/k2311a092/9.2.08