Joop Mens Cologne  » Perfume  »
  • I love Joop, it is the best cologne that a man could wear
  • When I sprayed it I thought the smell was really extraodinary
  • I think this cologne is best used on formal occassions as it is a quite costly to buy so you want the bottle to last a while
  • I bought this over a year ago now and there is still a quarter of the bottle left
  • I recommend buying this product if you are looking for the perfect gift for your partner or if men simply want a nice cologne to impress the ladies

• by kiran1978

I love Joop, it is the best cologne that a man could wear. I first smelt this divine cologne one day in the chemist, I sprayed a bit on my hand to see what it smelt like. I was looking for a Valentines day present for my partner. When I sprayed it I thought the smell was really extraodinary. I knew when I smelt it my partner would love it.

So I purchased it from this chemist store. It was quite costly, the price was

$59.95, however I thought that this mens cologne was worth it. I really wanted to buy my partner something special.

The smell is so nice, it is a mixture of jasmine, amber, orange blossom, mandarin, cedar and vanilla. You only need to spray a couple of squirts as the smell last for ages. I love it when my partner wears it, I am instantly attracted to him.

I think this cologne is best used on formal occassions as it is a quite costly to buy so ...

• you want the bottle to last a while. I bought this over a year ago now and there is still a quarter of the bottle left. My partner mainly wears it for job interviews, or when he goes out to dinner. I often joke around with him, when he wears it telling him to stay away from the girls as I think it is a chic magnet. Girls will be attracted to the smell.

The bottle is quite nice looking, it comes in a transparent

glass bottle and you can see the purple liquid joop inside. It has bold font saying Joop in the middle of the bottle. I like it how the bottle holds 75ml of cologne, it is quite a reasonable size therefore it lasts a long time if you use it sparingly on special occassions.

I recommend buying this product if you are looking for the perfect gift for your partner or if men simply want a nice cologne to impress the ladies. It is well worth the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56209460301130/k2311a092/9.2.08