Seaworld Theme Park  » Entertainment  »
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
  • I really love the awesome shows that they have there
  • One of my favourite shows is the dolphin shows
  • It is amazing watching the dolphins swiftly swim with a trainer holding onto their fin
  • I like to go on the Corkskrew rollercoaster, it gets my heart racing
  • I am petrified when I first get on, while it is going I have my eyes shut the whole way, but I love the excitement of it all

• by kiran1978

Seaworld is a great place for the family to go, especially kids.

I really love the awesome shows that they have there. One of my favourite shows is the dolphin shows. The dolphins there are trained so well, they jump through hopes, they hit balls into the air. It is amazing watching the dolphins swiftly swim with a trainer holding onto their fin.

Another cool thing to see at Seaworld is the cute polar bears. I feel so lucky to be able

to see Polar Bears in Australia. It is really good to see how they interact and play with each other. The two polar bears were having a relaxing swim while I was watching them.

There is a great selection of rides too at Seaworld. I like to go on the Corkskrew rollercoaster, it gets my heart racing. I am petrified when I first get on, while it is going I have my eyes shut the whole way, but I love the excitement ...

• of it all.

The log ride is another great ride. You can hop on this log with seats in the middle of it. If you don’t want to get drenched sit in the back. The log ride is a good ride for all the family to go on. It is not too scary, the kids may feel a little frightened when the log goes down the slide, but it is not to steep so nothing to worry about.

My kids really liked going

in the waterpark section too, there had alot of fun there. They particularly liked going down the slides where you sit on a big rubber tyre.

Seaworld can be quite costly, however I feel that the money is well spent, it is a whole days worth of entertainment with lots of fun rides and shows for everyone to watch. If you want to save a little mone there, pack your own picnic lunch so you don’t have to spend lots of money on take aways.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59209460261130/k2311a092/9.2.08