Imari Cologne Spray - Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I like a lot of colognes, particularly from Avon
  • I bought this magnificent cologne for a low price of $16.99, this was on special
  • I highly recommend you give Imari cologne a try, especially if you prefer floral scents

• by kiran1978

Imari Cologne is one of my favorite colognes. I like a lot of colognes, particularly from Avon. You can buy this great cologne from any Avon catalogue.

I am really fond of sweet colognes/perfumes and Imari has a lovely floral smell. This floral smell is also blended together with a pleasant musk scent. The

two mixed together is just divine.

You can wear this cologne day or night, but I like the scent so much that I spray it onto myself everyday. I feel fresh and beautiful once wearing this Imari cologne.

This bottle of perfume is really exquisite looking; it has an elegant shaped bottle with a ...

• maroon/reddish lid with a gold floral symbol on it. The bottle is transparent so you can see the cologne and it has printed on the front of the bottle in small bold maroon font, IMARI.

I am thinking of buying other Imari products from the Avon catalogue such as the shower gel. They

also have Imari purse concentrate and skin softener.

I bought this magnificent cologne for a low price of $16.99, this was on special. It is usually priced at $24.99 though. Both prices are a real bargain for such an extravagant smell.

I highly recommend you give Imari cologne a try, especially if you prefer floral scents.

donna says :

how much is imari colonge spray? 12 oz

John says :

It comes in a 1.2 oz, which is priced at 10 dollars on Amazon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56209460241130/k2311a092/9.2.08