Night Magic Evening Musk - Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I am really happy with this purchase it is a bargain, I would expect something that smells this good to be priced at $50

• by kiran1978

Night magic evening musk from Avon is just heavenly. I can’t get enough of the smell; I could smell it all day. It states on the catalogue that it has a rich scent of roses and ylang ylang, amber and musk. When I spray this cologne on me I simply feel beautiful.

It is usually priced

at $24.99 from an Avon catalogue; however I was lucky to purchase it on special for a price of $16.99. This is a savings of $7. I am really happy with this purchase it is a bargain, I would expect something that smells this good to be priced at $50. When buying this night musk I also received a free floral journal as well.

If you have not tried the night musk before you can rub your wrist on the spot on the page where it says to rub wrist here. Then you can see if this is a scent that you like, then you can purchase it.

The cologne bottle is really elegant ...

• Night Magic Evening Musk - Avon
      looking, it looks so mysterious. The bottle is a beautiful dark purple color and the font Night Magic is in a bold white font in the middle of the bottle. It also has a roundish purple lid. Night Magic comes in a 50mL bottle, which should last you a while.

The good thing is if you really like

this smell, you can buy other night magic products in a shower gel, purse concentrate, body spray, or perfume skin softener. I have not as yet tried these other products yet, but I intend to.

If you are looking for a nice beautiful scent and you want to feel classy and sexy then try Evening musk from Avon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56209460231130/k2311a092/9.2.08