Cussons Morning Fresh Power Tabs  » Housewares  »
  • I prefer using these tablets compared to powder as it is clean and I don't get powder everywhere
  • This packet of Power tabs is good value for money as you get 18 tablets in a pack for the cost of around $6.98
  • I think this is a great product to use in a dishwasher to clean your dishes and those grimy pots and pans thoroughly, I highly recommend it

• by kiran1978

Cussons Morning Fresh Power Tabs, is an excellent dishwashing tablet.It cleans my dishes, pots and cups, sparkling clean. Usually after a dishwash there is usually still some food particles left on plates, but not when using this product, everytime, my dishes have been cleaned thoroughly.

What I also like about

Cussons Morning Fresh is that that power tablets come is dissolvable wrappers. You simply put the power tablet with the wrapper on inside the dishwashing compartment and it completely dissolves in the wash. It is really convenient and easy to use. I prefer using these tablets compared to powder as ...

• it is clean and I don’t get powder everywhere.

This packet of Power tabs is good value for money as you get 18 tablets in a pack for the cost of around $6.98. So it will last you 18 days (2 1/2 weeks), using one tablet a day.

Cussons Morning Fresh power

tabs also has a rinse aid action which helps prevents streaking of glasses and dishes. I have never seen any streaks on glasses after using these tablets.

I think this is a great product to use in a dishwasher to clean your dishes and those grimy pots and pans thoroughly, I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53209460131130/k2311a092/9.2.08