Beachhouse Health and Fitness Centre Kawana  » Health  »
Kawana, Sunshine Coast, Queenlsland, Australia
  • I am really impressed with my membership that I bought for a year
  • I really like doing cardio workouts and I was happy to see that there were a large variety of cardio machines such as
  • Another thing that I really love about this gym is that they have a crèche there
  • I think Beachhouse Health and Fitness Centre is an outstanding Gym and really affordable with friendly staff and great child minding service

• by kiran1978

I just joined the Beachhouse Health and Fitness centre which is located in Kawana in the Sunshine Coast. I am really impressed with my membership that I bought for a year; I have never had any other gym membership like this. For a $99 up front fee and $10.50 a week for the year, I received a whole year’s gym membership at this awesome health and fitness centre. Also as a bonus for signing up I received a free drink bottle, bad and a hand towel with their logo on it. Plus my friend also signed up with me, so they gave me

a free month membership for referring my friend there too.

When I walked into the Beachhouse Health and Fitness Centre I was blown away with how big it was. They also had all brand new machines. I really like doing cardio workouts and I was happy to see that there were a large variety of cardio machines such as: treadmills, cross trainers, rowers, bikes and vibration machine. I can’t wait to use the vibration machine, apparently a 20 minute session on there is equivalent to an hour and fifteen minutes on the treadmill. I am all for machines where I have to work less and ...

• burn more calories. At the gym they also have a huge range of weight machines to use.

Another thing that I really love about this gym is that they have a crèche there. Yesterday I took my two kids there for the first time. It costs $2 per child. I think this is really cheap childcare. I felt comfortable leaving my children there as they had two friendly ladies looking after my children. They also provide a bikkie and drink for them. I liked it how the crèche was near where I did my workout, I could peep through the glass door

to see if my kids were alright.

After finishing my workout I went on the massage chair they had in a room there. It was nice and peaceful in there, while the chair was massaging my back and legs I was reading a magazine. Afterwards I felt really good and my muscles were no longer tense.

At the Gym they also have an infrared sauna there, which is meant to be a really good detox for your skin. I am looking forward to trying out this sauna.

I think Beachhouse Health and Fitness Centre is an outstanding Gym and really affordable with friendly staff and great child minding service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34209460121130/k2311a092/9.2.08