Veet Hair Removal Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • But that is simply why I love it, it's easy

• by Jen

Alot of times hair removal lotion scares people away, simply because of all the chemicals that it contains in it. But if you are like me, you will try anything to get away from shaving, because of how clumsy you are. I ran across this product, and I love it! You simply rub it on the area you need it, leave

it on for about 9 minutes, and wash it off with semi-warm water, and it leaves your skin unbelievably smooth! And it is simply so easy.

I have really sensitive skin, that is why I buy this one. It doesn’t leave burns or rashes, it simply does the job it is supposed to. I love it because it is easy. Very ...

• easy.

The major downsides of this product is, of course, the price of it. It is fairly expensive for the amount you receive in the package. I mean, after one use half of the container is used, so you need about a container a week. And, othe product claims that it lasts longer than shaving, but it doesn’t. It’s about

the same as shaving.

Overall, I give this a 4, because of the price compared with how much of the product you recieve, if it wasn’t so easy, it would have gotten less. But that is simply why I love it, it’s easy. And when it is on, I walk around and do other things until it is time to rinse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31209460111130/k2311a092/9.2.08