Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  » Movies  »
  • In my opinion, this is the best movie of the franchise
  • This is amazing because it matched my thoughts while I was reading which had yet to happen to me while watching any of the movies

• by Artie17

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is latest movie to come out and the fifth installment of the Harry Potter franchise. In my opinion, this is the best movie of the franchise.

A HUGE improvement from the mess that was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I felt like the Goblet of Fire

plot was rushed and their was nothing really cool happening in that process.

Order of the Phoenix could not be any different.

Order of the Phoenix is a longer book than the Goblet of Fire but I did not feel that when watching these two movies.

The pacing in the Order of the Phoenix is great ...

• and really inventive and cool things are happening on screen eight percent of the time.

The characters are more fully developed in this movie and the special effects are some of the best EVER, not just in the Harry Potter franchise.

The cast is strong as it always is.

The set and production design is incredible.

The ministry of magic is very well done and I believed that this is where wizards would go to work.

This is amazing because it matched my thoughts while I was reading which had yet to happen to me while watching any of the movies.

Definitely the best in the Harry Potter saga in my opinion.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11209460091130/k2311a092/9.2.08