La Boite A Pizza Miami  » Restaurants  »
1679 Alton Rd, Miami Beach FL 33139
  • The pizza is very good and I like that the menu is pretty exotic
  • Truffle Salmon and Baby Scallops- This pie would be better, in my opinion, without the salmon
  • It has a really strong taste that I don't think mixes well with the cheese
  • The taste was great, but I don't like seeing piles of grease on my pie
  • My only issue is that they are always changing the prices

• by wardourgirl

La Boite A Pizza is a pizza restaurant and delivery franchise. There’s one down on Miami Beach, which is the one I’ve ordered from. The pizza is very good and I like that the menu is pretty exotic. I’ve ordered everything from salmon and scallops to a duck pizza. I’ve never had a pizza turn out badly, so I’d bet if you picked something, even if it sounds weird, it will be good.

Things I’ve ordered:

Walnut Brie-

This is a damn good pie. It is like having a giant serving of cheese and crackers. They don’t skimp on the brie either.

Truffle Salmon and Baby Scallops- This pie would be better, in my opinion, without the salmon. It has a really strong taste that I don’t think mixes well with the cheese. The scallops are great though.

Duck and porcini mushrooms- I love duck; however, this pizza was just too greasy for me. The taste ...

• was great, but I don’t like seeing piles of grease on my pie.

Indian flavor- My favorite! It’s perfect in every way. The cheese and curry mix well and the curry gives it a kick that you won’t find in any other pie. I like that it’s sweet with a drizzle of honey and dry gappes. No need for dessert, it’s all in there.

Honey and goat cheese- This pizza tastes just like french toast. It’s all

eggs, bread, and honey. It’s very sweet and definitely doesn’t taste like an average pizza. I recommend it for those with a sweet tooth.

Delivery is pretty quick. My only issue is that they are always changing the prices. Make sure they don’t have a special going before you order, and try to get the coupons on the delivery menu. It really cuts down on the price, as regular price, they’re pretty expensive. $15.99 for a medium 12″ pie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7209459931030/k2311a092/9.2.08