Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin for Women
  • At first, I thought that Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin is a perfume only for corporate women who occasionally attend such important functions
  • Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin smells fine but I think there's something missing in its fragrance
  • The scent doesn't fade so fast and can merely last for several hours and it is moreover what I like about this perfume

• by aeczraln04

Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin would probably be the most suitable perfume for teenagers. Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin is a playful perfume for me. At first, I thought that Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin is a perfume only for corporate women who occasionally attend such important functions.

Moreover, I also suppose that this perfume could be suitable only for older women. By its name, I also thought that Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin could be a unisex perfume and won’t actually suit a very feminine woman.

It’s all in the name that’s why, at first; I thought that this perfume would not be the one for me. A friend had just forced me to try

it because it has an appealing packaging which merely engrossed me and my friend to pay attention to this product.

All of a sudden, after having a whiff of this perfume, I then smell the playful scent of a teenager who is always ready on the go to get along with her friends. Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin smells to be cheerful and I feel uplifted by its light and subtle scent.

The fragrant smells to be very trendy, fashionable and restructured and ideal for a teenager who loves perfume which easily goes well with their fashion statement. I already have Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin in my table but I don’t usually use ...

• it.

Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin smells fine but I think there’s something missing in its fragrance. Maybe, its scent is just too stylish to be pooled with formal attire.

I can’t feel the womanly characteristics or the formal attitude when I am pairing this perfume with my school uniform and formal attires. I just find this perfume to be perfect only when I’m wearing casual attires or simply my sports attire while walking around in the village every morning.

I feel fresh and clean with its scent even if I’m already sweating profusely while doing such morning exercises. By its name Oxygene, I feel invigorated when I’m tired doing such activities which

needs hard work and effort.

Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin is also a perfect perfume for an active person. I mean active because the perfume still smells good even for a long time.

It goes well with such activities you are going to finish in a whole day. The scent doesn’t fade so fast and can merely last for several hours and it is moreover what I like about this perfume.

Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin won’t merely smell sexy or sensual but I still get attracted to its charming scent. It doesn’t smells to be classic and sophisticated but Oxygene Perfume by Lanvin is perfect perfume to be considered stimulating and reviving.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56209459861030/k2311a092/9.2.08