Happy by Clinique  » Perfume  »
  • You won't really consider the cost of Happy by Clinique because you would practically be delighted by its astonishing scent
  • I feel like I can merely face everyone without doubts because I know I smell wonderful and I am totally presentable
  • Happy by Clinique can make me feel great when I am wearing it and it can help me bring out the best potentials in me

• by aeczraln04

Happy by Clinique could be the cheapest perfume I had purchase so far. Maybe, because I had only purchase the smallest bottle since I don’t have a better budget to purchase the bigger one available. While others say that the bigger bottle of Happy by Clinique is too expensive, still, I am pleased and satisfied to its amiable relaxing scent. I am saving for it so when I have my bottle of Happy by Clinique almost done, I will make sure that the next bottle I will purchase is the bigger bottle.

You won’t really consider the cost of Happy by Clinique because you would practically be delighted by its astonishing scent. Happy by Clinique is a simple perfume with a mild flowery scent which easily goes well with school uniforms and

office attires. The perfume’s scent is so natural or merely typical to our smell.

While other flower-scented perfume can make you smell aged and rough, having a spray of Happy by Clinique can actually make me feel fabulous and trendy. There’s something in this scent which really make me boost up my confidence. I feel like I can merely face everyone without doubts because I know I smell wonderful and I am totally presentable.

There was one time in our classroom, when I am preparing to attend a meeting and I sprayed some Happy by Clinique to my body, almost all of my classmates smell the scent. I hear some of them asking who had just sprayed the sophisticated scent. Happy by Clinique almost made a center of attraction.

They said that ...

• the perfume I have is so stylish and very feminine. I hear lots of good and heartening compliments which made me realize that I finally found the perfect perfume that can merely stand out in the crowd. It is a very rare situation when you can find almost all the people are talking about your perfume and how charming it is.

But with my Happy by Clinique, I am so delighted and grateful because everybody loves my scent and I feel very unique. I feel I am exquisitely different because I have a scent that is extraordinarily unusual on my girl friends. What more is I can sense that even the opposite sex get fascinated when they approach me and says that I smell fabulous.

Sometimes, I hear them asking their colleagues

if they had smell my wonderful scent or who’s the girl wearing a refined and subtle perfume. I just pass by like I haven’t hear anything but I am so proud deep inside because even those appealing guys get engrossed by my perfume. I absolutely love my Happy by Clinique.

I can’t resist into its tempting scent that can last for several hours. Happy by Clinique can make me feel great when I am wearing it and it can help me bring out the best potentials in me. It would be the best gift if ever you are deciding which perfume you are going to present.

Everyone can feel to be forever youthful with its sensual yet light and elegant fragrant. A perfect recipe of sexy, classical and seductive scent.

Happy by Clinique

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56209459841030/k2311a092/9.2.08