Guess Graphic Tee For men
1.5
  • While I notice that they usual came in either black or white I saw that they had creative designs

• by worldreview

The guess graphic tee for men is a shirt that I actually saw on amazon. com.

While I was searching for a shirt that was sophisticated yet casual I came across there line of t-shirts.

While I notice that they usual came in either black or white I saw that they had creative designs.

While they don’t pop out of the shirt they do blend in

and it’s not as “loud” as some graphic tees.

The design is usually printed in the shirt and covers the back and front.

One thing I really like about the shirt is the fit in fits really well in correspondences to the size you choose ( make sure you choose the appropriate size that fits you obviously a xxl shirt wont most likely fit a ...

• medium body).

The shirt comes with a printed tag and it’s pretty thin when it comes to texture.

While it’s a great summer shirt it is pretty thin but the material used in making it is well done and it feels great against the skin.

Now I will warn you to make sure you note on how to dry this shirt it will shrink! When

I say shrink I mean it I had to buy the same shirt twice due to the fact my drier was set a little to high for the shirt but overall the shirt is fashionable for casual wear it feels nice while wearing it and its amazingly cheap if you happened to be tight on money but still want to look nice when out with friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55209459761030/k2311a092/9.2.08