American Eagle Graphic Tee
  • Now I wouldn't of course recommend this for a family outing or something of high importance but if you want to look decent while still being comfortable then I would recommend this shirt

• by worldreview

The American eagle graphic tee is not only comfortable but affordable and stylish. While the design of the shirt isn’t in any particular order the shirt does offer great comfort and is appropriate for random outings.

Now I wouldn’t of course recommend this for a family outing or something of high importance but if you want to look decent while still being

comfortable then I would recommend this shirt.

The collar fits snug against the neck (which I preferably like) and also comes with a printed tag (so no worries of the itchy back).

While its design has a collage look to it the actual material in use of the shirt feels 100% cotton and is extremely comfortable.

It’s as if it “just right” ...

• not to thick not to thin not to much not to little.

There’s no real complaints I can give this shirt actually I have no complaints I did notice after a few washes though that there was a small hole is the shirt but I don’t know if that was inflicted by me or the dryer so I cant really point the

finger at American eagle (its probably more of my fault).

Overall, I am pleased with this article of clothing and got my moneys worth.

I would note thought that even though the shirt is not extremely thin that this shirt wouldn’t work well in fall and winter conditions unless you don’t mind being cold or wearing 2 or 3 extra t shirts under this shirt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55209459751030/k2311a092/9.2.08