Gap striped polo shirt short sleeved
  • Reason being I like this so much is because it can pretty much match whatever the rest of your outfit consist of
  • I found myself constantly pulling the sleeves down just to fill comfortable in them
  • Although its priced pretty well depending on how you buy I would say that the shirt is a good buy if your looking for something to wear but if its anything special I would avoid, not only would you be uncomfortable when wearing it but its also not really something you would wear out on an important night

• by worldreview

The gap striped polo shirt made by gap is a nice casual shirt when out and about. I particular like the different colors they have of the design of the shirt.

Reason being I like this so much is because it can pretty much match whatever the rest of your outfit consist of.

Now although thats a serious plus when it comes to dress

the actual polo itself isnt that comfortable the material made to use is somewhat itchy and can become extremely annoying after awhile.

While it doesnt come with the annoying tag it does come with extremely short tight sleeves which also can be annoying.

I found myself constantly pulling the sleeves down just to fill comfortable in them.

Although its priced pretty well depending on ...

• how you buy I would say that the shirt is a good buy if your looking for something to wear but if its anything special I would avoid, not only would you be uncomfortable when wearing it but its also not really something you would wear out on an important night.

There are notable different colors such as your black and white, green and

white, red and white, and etc.

They offered a good wide variety but at the same time they could have done a better job when it comes to the comfort of the shirt and also the plain clich stripe look that the shirt gives off but as I usually say you get what you pay for and everyones not the same when it comes to comfort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55209459741030/k2311a092/9.2.08