Ralph lauren polo v-neck shirt
  • To be honest if Im going to wear a polo V-neck shirt then I want people to know that its a polo v neck dont get me wrong the shirt it still great in quality and it maybe a little pricey but I think that it would be a little smarter if the polo was in its most notable area
  • While I like wearing this outside the house it can also work when going to bed but personally if Im paying more then what I would usually pay for a t-shirt then Im going to try to get all the use out of it I can

• by worldreview

The Ralph Lauren v neck shirt is an exceptional shirt to have if you want to be comfortable while still looking decent in public. While the shirt is plain as far as the shirt goes its made with 100% cotton and is comfortable to wear.

While the shirt does have the most famous polo logo its not located in the spot where you would usually

find it (right side of your chest).

Instead it can be found at the bottom of the shirt which I actually dont like.

To be honest if Im going to wear a polo V-neck shirt then I want people to know that its a polo v neck dont get me wrong the shirt it still great in quality and it maybe a little pricey but ...

• I think that it would be a little smarter if the polo was in its most notable area.

While that being the only problem with the v neck shirt I think that it does exceptionally well when it comes to wear inside or outside the house.

Im paying more then what I would usually pay for a t-shirt then Im going to try to get all the use out of it I can.

While it still looks presentable in public I will say it is kind of thin and should only be worn during the summer other then that this is a great shirt if youre willing to pay for it.

evangeline says :

actually the polo logo is on the left side,,,someone wrote right which is totally incorrect

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55209459731030/k2311a092/9.2.08