Zuma Deluxe  » Games  »
  • I really love this game an easy but yet entertaining, exciting and challenging game

• by Ahbingo

Zuma Deluxe is an easy and fun game to play during your free time. The game music is very nice which makes you more excited and panic sometimes. My heart is beeping too when I heard of the “heart beeping” sound when the ball almost reach the hole.

My brother and I get

addicted to this game and both of us waiting for turn to play. We compete for each other to see who reach the highest level first. I felt proud to win against my brother. After the competition for the highest level, we do not stop this game but continue to play it while ...

• compete for the fastest time to complete each level and the score.

Other than exciting, I feel it very challenging. I need react fast to determine where I should place the coming ball and to shoot it to the right place. I learn to be calm and don’t give up even if the ball

is just near to the hole to reach the end do not panic and it can be saved! This game is one of the game in Worldwinner where you can compete with other people throughout the world for cash.

I really love this game an easy but yet entertaining, exciting and challenging game!

Zuma Deluxe

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28209459661030/k2311a092/9.2.08