Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
  • In my opinion, this is the best movie in the whole Star Wars saga, originals and the (disastrous) prequels
  • Empire is definitely darker than the original
  • The characters are stronger in this movie, I believe
  • The amazing music is just as strong as the first, and when I hear that music, I can't help but get a little flutter

• by Artie17

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, is the second movie in the historic Star Wars saga. The movie follows young Luke Skywalker who is continuing his jedi training from master Yoda.

Friends Han Solo and Princess Leia are being pursued by Darth Vader as a plot to capture young Luke.

In my opinion, this is

the best movie in the whole Star Wars saga, originals and the (disastrous) prequels.

That is saying a LOT because I am a huge Star Wars fan and think highly of episodes 4-6.

Star Wars were the first movies I saw that got me excited about movies and Empire especially did this.

Empire is definitely darker than ...

• the original.

The characters are stronger in this movie, I believe.

The acting is MILES better, than the first; that was my only complaint in the original, A New Hope.

We also see Luke’s character evolving throughout the whole movie, which I believe we did not see in A New Hope.

We learn a lot more

about Darth Vader and learn that he is just not another villain.

We see his past and a huge reveal about the leader of the Empire.

The amazing music is just as strong as the first, and when I hear that music, I can’t help but get a little flutter.

Empire is definitely a classic just as the original is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11209459611030/k2311a092/9.2.08