Yankee Candle
  • Little did I know there was a cheapy Saturn class and Mercedes class
  • I bought my first Yankee Candle at Bed, Bath, and Beyond
  • I think it was a regular price of $15 but I bought it for $3
  • I bought two candles, I love them, and they outlasted and (I think) have a better scent than a lot of other imitation brands

• by wardourgirl

I’m wasn’t a believer in all those candle stores. I used to just walk by them and think that the people buying the scented oils and candles were crazy for spending so much money. “What difference does it make a candle costs $0.50 or $30.00?”, I would think. As it turns out, there’s actually a very important difference. Little did I know there was a cheapy Saturn class and Mercedes class ….of candles!

I bought my first Yankee Candle at Bed, Bath, and

Beyond. They were discounted. Heavily. This is the only reason I ever bought one in the first place. I think it was a regular price of $15 but I bought it for $3. I still think spending more than $5 would be crazy, if only because places like Bed, Bath, and Beyond exist and there’s no reason to shell out 3 times the price for any home product when you can get the very same thing in a discount bin.

I bought ...

• the Fall Festival scent and the three wick Pumpkin Spice scent. I really liked the three wicked one. It had the best smell. I loved coming home and lighting it. Within a minute, because of all the places for it to burn, the aroma wafted through the entire house and it was like I had a pumpkin pie baking every afternoon. Now you ma be thinking, “So what? I’ve bought a lot of cheap nice smelling candles.” Well the difference is that these
        candles are still burning strong! I have had them almost a year and there’s still wax left to burn. I light them fairly regularly, too. This is what makes them outshine the competition. I bought two candles, I love them, and they outlasted and (I think) have a better scent than a lot of other imitation brands.

I highly recommend getting these candles. I still wouldn’t pay top retail price in their store, but I’m certainly on the lookout in the bargain bins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12209459581030/k2311a092/9.2.08