Ball Park Beef Franks  » Food  »
  • The bun size is just longer and sleeker, and I like that
  • The other thing I love about the bun size package is that it's resealable, keeping the unused hot dogs fresher

• by Orrymain

Hot Dogs! Armour Hot Dogs! The dogs kids love to eat!

Oops, wrong brand. However, I used to love Armour and while it’s still a great brand, several years ago I tried Ball Park Beef Franks and was swayed to the dark side. Okay, seriously, there was a time when our local store didn’t have Armour as

much and one day we got Ball Park. It was an immediate hit.

Nowadays, Ball Park offers a bun length frank, and that’s a big difference for me over most other brands. The hot dog is perfect for the bun, whereas the regular size leaves lots of bun overlap. Both the bun length and the regular size come ...

• in the same weight; that is, both packages are 16oz. The bun size is just longer and sleeker, and I like that. It’s easier to eat.

The other thing I love about the bun size package is that it’s resealable, keeping the unused hot dogs fresher. I called Ball Park and asked them why the regular size package

wasn’t done the same way. The answer was that they were produced at different plants. I keep hoping they’ll change since I always buy the regular size if the bun length is sold out.

The taste is great. I trust the Ball Park brand a lot.

Hot Dogs! Ball Park Beef Franks! The dogs everyone loves to eat!

Elizabeth says :

My husband had turned me onto Beef hot dogs, before that I thought a hot dog was a hot dog. Now I will only buy beef and I will only buy Ballpark for the same reasons you listed. That is very interesting about the bun length being produced at a different plant. I don`t understand why regular length is even produced when you actually need bun length to fill the bun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27209459571030/k2311a092/9.2.08