Indomie - Mie Goreng - Instant Fried Noodle

• by loyalrebel

I am a lover of instant food. I know it’s not healthy, but they are very convenient and practical, and some of them are really good tasting.

One of my favorite is Instant Fried Noodle, from Indomie.

They do not have the lowest calories of food at the amount of 460 kcal, whoop! You just have to boil the noodle in a

boiling water, add the season when it’s done and voila! You got yourself a breakfast, or lunch or dinner to eat.

This is the first instant noodle I had since childhood and they are still going strong.

I don’t know if you can find them in your countries, but if you happen to visit Indonesia, try them.

You can find them anywhere ...

• in Indonesia, in a supermarket, roadside vendors, minimarket, anywhere, that’s why I say they are convenient, practical and taste good.

The amount of seasoning is right for my tongue and my other taste buds.

The soy sauce add the niceness in it.

I love them as breakfast or dinner, when I don’t have the energy to make a real food, not that I

often cook that is.

I don’t have them everyday, no, as they say, instant food is not too good for our health.

They are priced nicely at about a fifth of a dollar, imagine that! I will give them a 7, as they are good tasting, practical, nicely priced, but not very healthy.

Oh, and they can get pretty boring if you often had them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27209459551030/k2311a092/9.2.08