Perfume Nina
  • It's a mix of toffee apple and peony petals, and it's definitely enchanting
  • Unfortunately, I only have a sample of the product, but the picture of the regular bottle looks appropriate
  • Still, the best thing is the perfume scent itself
  • I'd definitely buy it and do recommend it

• by Orrymain

I’m wearing a delightful new perfume called Nina from Nina Ricci. It’s a winner.

First of all, I love the premise. These days every product has a story, some fantasy created around it. For Nina, it’s a poetic fairy tale that features Nina as a ‘fresh, graceful, modern-day heroine’ and she’s just captivated by

this perfume.

I can’t blame her. I love the scent of this perfume. It’s a mix of toffee apple and peony petals, and it’s definitely enchanting. I never knew those two scents would go together so well.

Unfortunately, I only have a sample of the product, but the picture of the regular bottle looks appropriate.

• Still, the best thing is the perfume scent itself. They claim it’s magical, and I’ll go along with that. It’s been a while since I’ve liked a perfume as much as I do this one.

It doesn’t overpower, but it does take you away to live this fairy tale. It lingers on

your wrist alluringly. I really just love it.

It’s not oily or filmy the way some lower quality perfumes are. I just dabbed a little on and became an instant fan. Maybe one of these days I’ll be able to get an entire bottle of it. I’d definitely buy it and do recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56209459471030/k2311a092/9.2.08