Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Juice Drink
  • However, 2 weeks ago I noticed this new juice drink - Minute Maid, at the grocery
  • It's the best tasting orange juice drink in the market, and with real pulp
  • I love the Pulpy Orange, it is real orange

• by the_reviewer

Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Juice Drink is a new product by Coca Cola. It comes in 2 sizes, 1 liter and 330ml. I usually go for Pepsi’s Tropicana juice drink before as it’s a good replacement for carbonated sodas and love the almost natural orange taste, it’s too sweet sometimes.

However, 2 weeks ago I noticed this new juice drink - Minute Maid, at the grocery. I hesitated at first because I was quite happy with my fill of Tropicana orange juice drink

and I have been loyal to it.

I was at the grocery during the weekend when I saw Minute Maid for the first time, but I didn’t buy one. Though I noticed one guy who bought several stacks of it, a hint maybe that it is good, but I went and buy my Tropicana.

The following week, Minute Maid’s in all the convenience stores. I bought a small one, 330ml, and boy! was glad I did.

It’s the ...

• best tasting orange juice drink in the market, and with real pulp. The taste is as real as the freshly squeezed or your fresh orange shake.

Yu-mmy. It’s not too sweet like Tropicana, where you get the feeling that it’s been processed to taste that way, artificial.

I’m an orange person and everyday I buy fresh orange shake at the stall in my office building. Now, I store my Minute Maid in the freezer overnight and its my daily shake, no

frills.

My whole family loves it and my one year old nephew likes it too. It really tastes fresh and not artificial like.

The only downside maybe is the price. For a 1.

5 liter Tropicana costs the same as the 1liter Minute Maid Pulpy Orange. And the 330ml is too small, it would be great if it comes in 500ml size.

Though other than that, I don’t have anything else to say. I love the Pulpy Orange, it is real orange!

Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Juice Drink
    tanty indriani says :

I want to ask about the ingredient minute pulpy orange…cause someone told me that ur ingredient contain some cow fat.I ask this cause for vegetarian don`t eat stuff from animal…is that true ur ingredient have some cow fat?thanx

steffany cabillo says :

Hi tanty,
    Minute Pulpy orange is actually made in 100 percent juice.

Galega says :

If you take a look at the pack, you will find a green dot encircled into a box. That means it is vegetarian. The manufacturer won’t hide it, because it is a regulatory requirements. Being a vegetarian, you can have it without any worry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27209459461030/k2311a092/9.2.08