Toshiba Satellite Pro L100 Laptop
  • I am not a techie person and I don't like searching for functions
  • I don't like complicated and super high-tech stuff
  • All of which I found in Toshiba Satellite Pro L100

• by lipsticknladdles

When I moved to United States, the only bridge that will possibly connect me to my friends and family in the Philippines is the internet. My husband, knowing how homesick I will be, got me a Toshiba Satellite Pro L100 Laptop. It has been my best friend ever since I got it. I am not a techie person and I don’t like searching for functions.

I don’t like complicated and super high-tech stuff. I just want a functional, purposeful laptop. All of which I found in Toshiba Satellite Pro L100.

With a Screen Size of 15. 4 inches

I am able to clearly see all photos and video clips my family is sending me. I can enjoy watching movies with its big screen.

Its 7 lb weight, makes is easy for me to move it around and carry it where ever I want to work. With a well-cushioned bag, I was able to bring this laptop without much fuss when we travel in different place, by plane or via car. The L100 is also very quiet except when the fan spins fast for the first few minutes to cool down the laptop.

The keyboard feels ...

• great and sturdy too as the keys are easy to see with its big, bold characters. Overall, the keyboard is made to aid users for quick and accurate typing. With the heavy fingers that I have, the keyboard endures and showed marked durability.

This laptop is also made with well-designed Input and Output Ports. I am also happy for its wi-fi feature which picks up signals well. It can even pick up my neighbor’s internet signals.

It only comes with a 4-cell Lithium Ion battery. But this is one attribute that is not so remarkable. It will

not be powered for so long without the power cord plugged in.

Operating System is Windows XP which is very pleasing,. You can also get Microsoft Office, WinDVD and some basic CD and DVD writing software in this laptop. My husband bought a newer HP laptop for himself.

He said we could trade laptops if I want to. I did use this HP Laptop for a week and get a feel of it. But still, I ended up choosing my Toshiba Satellite Pro L100 over the newer one because of its overall dependability and ease of use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63209459451030/k2311a092/9.2.08