Wild Fire Flavor cigarette tobacco  » Food  »
  • I know smoking is bad but people are going to do it so get over it
  • I love them all but margertia that one tastes funny to me but my husband loves it so we get it sometimes
  • Also on the plus side a package costs less the two dollars, we already have the rolling machine that cost us less then two dollars but it depends on what kind you get, he also buys a two hundred pack of filters for less then two bucks, but adding that all up we are saving tones of money and smoking a specialty type of tobacco

• by leohorn

Wild Fire Flavor infused tobacco is a line of cigarette tobaccos for Top. I know smoking is bad but people are going to do it so get over it.

Anyway I am not big on rolling my own cigarettes but these things are so good I have replaced most of my old brand with these.

Wild Fire comes in 5 different flavors that I can find, strawberry,
      cherry, peach, vanilla, and margeratia.

I love them all but margertia that one tastes funny to me but my husband loves it so we get it sometimes.

Peach is my all time favorite and when people come near me when I’m smoking it they always ask do you smell peaches.

My husband loves to mix the cherry vanilla together it tastes great.

Also on the plus side ...

• a package costs less the two dollars, we already have the rolling machine that cost us less then two dollars but it depends on what kind you get, he also buys a two hundred pack of filters for less then two bucks, but adding that all up we are saving tones of money and smoking a specialty type of tobacco.

We have found that one package makes a pack and a half of regular cigarettes.

When we go to work we roll extras because offer to pay for one because it smells so good.

So if you smoke and the price of cigarettes just keeps going up try these, also I seem to smoke less especially on my days off because I don’t preroll any on those days and just roll as I need.

them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27209459410930/k2311a092/9.2.08