Rush Hour 3 (2007)
  • Coming back for a third time, Rush Hour 3, in my opinion, has done a lot better than the second
  • I love his action more than I did in any other movie because of the more wide range of shots that were taken for this film
  • I loved the movie and would recommend you rent it or catch it on HBO as soon as you can
  • It isn't the best movie, but if you have seen the other two Rush Hour movies, you will more than likely enjoy this one

• by Justin Woodward

Coming back for a third time, Rush Hour 3, in my opinion, has done a lot better than the second. With a great addition of Israeli actor Yvan Attal, who plays George, this movie is a great finish to top off a funny trilogy.

Jackie Chan is back and better than ever! I love his action more than I did in any other movie because of the more wide range of shots that were taken for this film. There were much more stunts than in the previous two movies, and that

is something I love very much. Chris Tucker also comes back with a bang, making me laugh throughout the entire movie, as I had hoped he would do. The chemistry between these two actors never ceases to amaze me.

As a great tune-up from Rush Hour 2, 3 brings back the comedy as I had hoped. I disliked the comedy attempts in 2 because many of them came out stale. In this movie, however, Brett Ratner does a great job at correcting his previous mistakes. Most of the jokes were very ...

• funny, especially the scenes that were in Paris, because they made funny stereotypes even greater than they were before.

A negative side of Rush Hour 3 is the continuous use of “dull action.” By this, I mean the same stunts from other movies. I did mention that I loved the stunts in this movie, and I do, but they seemed a bit similar, and that bored me very much. I wished at times they would have been more creative, but still they entertained me. With the new side kick character George,

it makes up for it. He is an absolutely hilarious addition, and deserved a lot of credit for his work.

Overall, a 7/10. Not as good as the first, but an improvement from the second. A great way to end a comedy series and a good job by Ratner. I loved the movie and would recommend you rent it or catch it on HBO as soon as you can. It isn’t the best movie, but if you have seen the other two Rush Hour movies, you will more than likely enjoy this one.

Rush Hour 3 (2007)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11109459380330/k2311a091/9.1.08