Signs (movie)
  • While I agree that was a very good movie, I believe Signs to be the stronger of the two
  • But the BEST thing about this movie is the score

• by Artie17

The director of this movie, M. Night Shyamalan, first gained critical acclaim with his psychological thriller with The Sixth Sense. While I agree that was a very good movie, I believe Signs to be the stronger of the two.

This movie would probably go on my top ten favorite movies of all time.

Basically the movie is about aliens invading the earth.

Crop circles begin appearing, then things go downward from there for planet earth. The acting is phenomenal.

Anchored by Mel Gibson, the stellar cast also includes one of my favorite actors ever, Joaquin Phoenix. M.

Night is known for his twists and turns ...

• and this movie does not disappoint, without giving anything away. Also, the cinematography is GORGEOUS.

Some of the shots of the crop circles from the sky are breathtaking and the movie in general is shot beautifully. But the BEST thing about this movie is the score.

Yep, the score. It is

unbelievable and my favorite movie score of all time.

The tension and creepiness that music instills in you in rivaled by no other movie. Very rarely does the score of a movie do that to me, but this one managed to affect me like none other.

Seek out M. Knight’s best in my opinion, Signs.

Signs (movie)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11109459240330/k2311a091/9.1.08