Vegetarian Vegetable Soup from Venise Maid foods
0.5
  • If I was able I would rate this lower than a 1 even, I would rate it a 0

• by shaggin83

My daughter and I just ate a can of Condensed Vegetarian Vegetable Soup. The brand is Venise Maid Foods.

My daughter seemed to like it well enough but I personally feel that it couldnt get any worse it was so awful! It was the worst tasting vegetarian vegetable soup I have

ever eaten! It has absolutely no flavor! When I opened up the can I had to check the date on the outside top of the can to make sure it wasent expired because it didn’t look like the usual type of vegetarian vegetable soup on the inside.

Most vegetarian vegetable soups ...

• have a red color to the broth or whatever it is but this is like a light tan color.

I am not sure where I got this can of soup but I will never eat it again.

Do not ever waste your money on this its disgusting I wouldnt even want

to feed it to a dog they would probably reject it! Under the ingredients list on the back it says : Distributed by Aunt Kitty’s Foods Inc.

Vineland N.

J.

08360 Product of U.

S.

A.

If I was able I would rate this lower than a 1 even, I would rate it a 0!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27109459100330/k2311a091/9.1.08