Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs Sunless Tanning  » Cosmetics  »
  • One thing I enjoy about Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs is that the tan does last three to five days
  • I found it practically impossible to get an even layer on the back side of my legs above my knees

• by Tori
      Tanning at a salon can be harmful to your skin long term as well as being costly. Most tanning salons charge $20 a month or more for a basic membership.

Salley Hanson has designed a product that will still give you the beautiful tan glow that you get from tannin in a

salon without the risks or price.

Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs Sunless Tanning is a great product for those who want a quick and easy tan.

It costs approximately $8.

50 and is sold at all local drug stores, grocery stores and beauty stores.

This product is a simple spray that coats skin leaving it looking ...

• tan.

One thing I enjoy about Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs is that the tan does last three to five days.

It also fades like a real tan.

The downsides is that since it is an aerosol can there is over-spray.

The first time I used it I covered my white

bathroom floor in a fine mist of light brown.

It is a pain to clean up.

So I highly suggest using it outdoors only.

Second, it is difficult to apply an even coat.

I found it practically impossible to get an even layer on the back side of my legs above my knees.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31100445900430/k2311a0410/4.10.06