Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I have to say that I thought wipes were wipes but these are definitely different and better
  • They are in a very convenient pull out container which is just great
  • One of the things I like best about them is that they are made by Lysol and like most of their products when you use them they are guaranteed to kill 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria
  • I love using them because they are so easy and do such a great job
  • This is a great quality product and I am impressed

• by alwayswinning

I recently tried the new Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes by Lysol. I have to say that I thought wipes were wipes but these are definitely different and better.

They are in a very convenient pull out container which is just great.

One of the things I like best about them is that they are made

9% of Viruses and Bacteria.

That is every mothers wish for a cleaning product.

Now what is really different and great about the dual action wipes is that they have one side that has a little rougher ...

• textured for scrubbing tougher spots.

That is great because there is always something stuck on that you have to take a scrubber to.

Then you simply turn it over and the other side is an absorbent cloth like side.

I find this to be a very convenient product because you can clean up any

type of mess that comes along.

And like I said all the time getting rid of all the germs viruses and bacteria.

I am thrilled with this new product by Lysol.

I love using them because they are so easy and do such a great job.

This is a great quality product and I am impressed.

Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53109458920230/k2311a091/9.1.08