Orkut
  • I feel that it is one of the best social networking site
  • I am quite happy with orkut because I found almost all my school friends only because of that site and I am thankful for that

• by Nagi Reddy

Orkut is a another social networking site like Facebook, Friendster and Hi5. I have been an active orkut user for almost two years now. I feel that it is one of the best social networking site. It has improved quite dramatically over the past two years and now there are more features to use.

Its pretty similar to Facebook but most of the orkut users are from India and Brazil.

There are lot of communities to join and I feel they are a great place to express your opinions. Eventhough there are some flaws with the site as they are seen with every other site too. There are ...

• lot of peronal messages with spam links which google could not control. But the good thing about this is google always put a caution not to click on those link which I feel suspicious or spam. The other flaw is the new themes version which do not run on slow internet connection. Again
        I feel google is quite fast in giving an alternative approach for problems like those. The present solution disabling the themes section.

I am quite happy with orkut because I found almost all my school friends only because of that site and I am thankful for that. A justifiable rating for this site will be 8

Orkut

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20109458860230/k2311a091/9.1.08