Estee Lauder Resilence Lift Extreme (Ultra Firming Mask)
  • The cost is around USD50 and one tube (75ml)should last about 3 months

• by YONG GEK AI

Estee Lauder - Resilence Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Mask. This is one fantastic mask. It actually delivers what it promises ie your entire gives out an instant glow, lines are reduced (almost invisible to those with faint wrinkle)and because the ingredients in the mask plumps up your face, it gives out that firming look.

How would I know? Almost everyday, I have people/strangers walking

up to me asking me my age. They do this because my kids are with me and I don’t look old enough to have kids that age (7+ & 11).

(I AM 40) Seriously though, I have been on masks all my life and this mask works! My face was losing its glow and the Estee Lauder counter girl gave me a sample to use late last year. I was hooked from the first application.

I am not saying that this one particular product erased all my lines on my face, but it definately gave me that glow. And before I forget, IT IS A DEFINATE MUST FOR YOUR NECK.

I have seen so many ladies neglecting their neck area or they give some lame excuse that ...

• Estee Lauder Resilence Lift Extreme (Ultra Firming Mask)
      it is age catching up that their necks are soooo wrinkly. This is one mask that you have to use every night to have beautiful neck like a 20 year old.

A blob the size of a dime will do for the entire neck area. For my face, I use this mask 3 times a week.

And the trick to it all is NOT

TO WASH IT OFF. Just leave it on the entire night.

If it gets too sticky for you to stand, take a tissue, press the tissue on your face and lift it off. DO NOT RUB.

There should never be any rubbing of materials on your face. Do give this product a try.

The cost is around USD50 and one tube (75ml)should last about 3 months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31109458800230/k2311a091/9.1.08