Buy Low Foods Store Calgary
52 nd. Street N.E. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada.

• by Mark Williams

I was passing through Calgary, Alberta, the other day, driving along 52 nd. Street in the northeast sector of the City. A thought flashed in my mind that I needed to buy some groceries and cooking oil for my home.

Spotting a Buy Low Foods Store, I dropped in there. I have

seen flyers before about things Buy Low Food Store sells, but that was my first time to a Store.

It was very conveniently located, right on the 52 nd. Street, with accessibilty from 52 nd.

Street and Memorial Drive. There was a big parking lot right infront too.

I was quite impressed with ...

• the place. It was not as huge as a store like the Canadian Superstore, but still very well organized, and had all the necessities in a household.

It was selling groceries, fresh meat, fruit juices, milk, coffee, soaps and detergents, bakery products, cooking oil, and more. I was able to find

all the the items I needed at home.

The cashiers were very friendly and efficient too. I will certainly keep this Buy Low Foods Store in mind.

It might not be the place I would be going to on a regular basis, but should I be driving along the 52 nd. Street N.

E. , I would most definitely drop by.

Gerry McKay says :

Do you carry Cocnut Curried Chicken Noodle Soup? Apparently int is unreconstited and comes in 3 bag?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 243108458460231/k2311a0831/8.31.08