Crate & Barrel in San Francisco, CA  » Shopping  »
Crate & Barrel 55 Stockton St. San Francisco, CA
  • I love all the showrooms and although everything is very expensive, I still get great ideas of how I can accomplish their look for cheap

• by Plam1984

I’ve been to Crate & Barrel many times over the past year. I’ve moved several times from college to home and home to a new apartment.

What a great store Crate & Barrel is for buying fabolous digs for your apartment.

Not

only do I shop at Crate & Barrel for the stylish homeware, but I also go there for the wonderful designer ideas on how to arrange my house.

I love all the showrooms and although everything is very expensive, I still get great ideas of how I can accomplish their look for cheap.

I make every excuse to go to Crate & Barrel.

The store in San Franciso is so stylish with the three different floors and glass windows surrounding the whole place.

Unlike Ikea, Crate ...

• Crate & Barrel in San Francisco, CA
      & Barrel has some really great pieces for the home.

You won’t go to someone else’s house and see the same table you have at home.

I love the different dishes, tables, and kitchen equipment at the store.

I can’t wait to

move to a bigger place so I can buy my Crate & Barrel goodies for my house.

Crate & Barrel store in San Francisco is really a designer’s dream.

It has everything a new home buyer is looking for.

This place rocks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 243108458290231/k2311a0831/8.31.08