Samsung SGH T629
  • The Samsung T629 is not the most beautiful or creative phone, but it definitely gets the job done in terms of receiving a great connection and it has bluetooth
  • Yes, I love my Samsung T629 and will not trade it for a newer model
  • I know other people who trade in their phones often for the newer line, but my Samsung T629 is all I need
  • Samsung makes the best phone and I've never had a phone from them that I didn't like

• by Plam1984

The Iphone is all the rage these days with their touch screen, ipod music, camera, and web bowsing. Although the Iphone is newer and cooler, I’m still staying true my Samsung SGH T629 in silver. I’ve had this phone for about two years now and it works perfectly fine. The Samsung T629 is perfect for

people who want a simple, high tech phone with many different features that is easy to use and very stylish. The Samsung T629 is not the most beautiful or creative phone, but it definitely gets the job done in terms of receiving a great connection and it has bluetooth.

I’m not a big cell phone user,

• but I still use my Samsung T629 for other things like taking pictures, playing games, and text messaging my friends. If my Samsung T629 continues to work, I will keep it for the next five years. Yes, I love my Samsung T629 and will not trade it for a newer model.

I know other people who

trade in their phones often for the newer line, but my Samsung T629 is all I need. I don’t need a fancy touch screen or youtube video. If I wanted that many features, I would use my laptop. Samsung makes the best phone and I’ve never had a phone from them that I didn’t like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373108458280231/k2311a0831/8.31.08