Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  » Clothes  »
  • The Speedy 25 by Louis Vuitton is definitely the best priced bag for the luxury brand
  • I will definitely carry my Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 for many more years to come

• by Plam1984

I remember getting my first Louis Vuitton handbag as a freshman in college before all the name brand logo bags became popular. I immediatley fell in love with the Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 bag.

The bag is a great size for carrying many things around.

I usually keep all my essential in my Speedy 25 like wallet, sunglasses, makeup, cell phone, Ipod, and hair brush.

I’m

one who likes having everything that I need within reach and the Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 is the perfect match for me.

I received my Louis Vuitton as a gift from my sister so I didn’t have to purchase the bag on my own.

The Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 is around $550-600 depending on where and when you buy the bag.

Compared to other Louis Vuitton and ...

• high end designer handbags, the Speedy 25 is very economic in pricing and the size of the bag is pretty roomy.

In addition to the bag being very roomy and stylish, the exterior of the bag is water resistant.

I’ve carried the bag during the winter time and it holds up very well as the weather.

The bag is made of leather and you really get what

you pay for with such a quality bag.

The Speedy 25 by Louis Vuitton is definitely the best priced bag for the luxury brand.

My Speedy 25 is in the original monogram material, but they also have it in many different fabrics and patterns.

I will definitely carry my Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 for many more years to come.

The bag is simply timeless and fashionable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 553108458270231/k2311a0831/8.31.08