Asian Art Museum in San Francisco, CA  » Art  »
200 Larkin St. San Francisco, CA 94102
  • I prefer Thursday nights so I can go right after work
  • I will definitely make another visit back before the end of this year

• by Plam1984

Asian Art Museum is such an exquisite museum! I try making a trip to this museum at least once a year. My first visit to the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco was during a mandatory school trip back in high school when I was taking a course at the local community college for Asian Art History. I fell in love with the museum right away;

how amazing to have such a great museum so close to home. Back during my first visit, the Asian Art Museum was in another location (close to Golden Gate Park in San Francisco) and now it’s located by San Francisco City Hall.

The architecture in the museum is really beautiful and reminds me of the buildings in places like Europe. I haven’t seen such an exquisite building since ...

• my last European adventure. My last visit to the Asian Art Museum was last month for the China exhibit of the different dynasties. The art work was so amazing; everything was so well preserved. It amazes me everything I see such old artwork and how well preserved everything is.

Visiting the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco is a wonderful adventure. I went on a

Thursday evening when admission is only $5 and that was a great deal. They also have free Sundays on the first Sunday of every month, but those days are very packed with people. I prefer Thursday nights so I can go right after work. I will definitely make another visit back before the end of this year! I absolutely love the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 183108458250231/k2311a0831/8.31.08