Motorola RAZR2 V8  » Phones  »
  • It is super thin and most convenient to carry anywhere
  • What I enjoy most is that I could take pictures, even from afar because it has 8x zoom

• by pehpot

I lost my cellphone last year and I opted to buy a new phone. I was browsing the internet when I saw Motorola RAZR2 V8, I was attracted by its sleek design and large display. I was more thrilled when it also has a large external display.

When I finally bought Motorola RAZR2 V8, I could say that it immediately become my most prized possession. I started taking pictures with its 2.

0 MP camera. I also

make some videos of my kid.

The transferring of the files in my computer is hassle free. I just plug in the USB into the computer and in my V* and voila! The speed transfer is 2.

0. When I started updating my friends with my new number, I figured out you can also read your messages in the external display.

What a treasure! I could also reply stored messages from the external display. My kids ...

• also discovered for me that you can control music in external display.

It is a touch screen when in music mode. Now we listen to music using my Motorola RAZR2 V8 because it is also speaker independent.

It is super thin and most convenient to carry anywhere. Being a mother of three it is important to me that my phone can withstand my daily chores and it is scratch proof, and I am so happy that

v8 is like that.

What I enjoy most is that I could take pictures, even from afar because it has 8x zoom. I could also take picture of myself or me and my kids without hassle.

We just flip open the phone, turn on the camera and flip it close and take pictures. The external display is very useful to me.

The only thing I hate in my Motorola RAZR2 V8 is the battery does not last that long.

Motorola RAZR2 V8
    Allen says :

I cannot transfer pictures taken to my computer. The simple way connect USB cable to computer, select Settings Connections Extended Memory doesn`t work. Maybe because Extended Memory isn`t an option it is visible when I look at Camera go to media . Browsing the camera doesn`t work - I can`t find the pictures. They aren`t stored in the Pictures folder.

John says :

Allen, if you’re not getting anything through “my computer”, I would suggest downloading the Motorola Phone Tools software to your PC. It’s the official software that Microsoft provides for this purpose. Here’s a link to download it:

Galega says :

This is quite a mundane problem. There are two ways to get through it. First, as suggested above, install Motorola Phone Tools on your Windows computer. Once done, you should start accessing the internal memory of your phone through it.

If you are still unable to get it done, then proceed as suggested here. On your phone open Settings and go to Storage. Tap the more icon in the top right corner and choose USB computer connection. From the list of options select Media device (MTP). Connect your device to your computer, and it should be recognised.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373108458030131/k2311a0831/8.31.08