Transformers  » Movies  »
  • That excitement dropped slightly when I learned who the director is, Michael Bay
  • Bay is a hit or miss director in my opinion
  • I thought it had one of the worst screenplays ever
  • The other acting is also great, not to discredit the rest of the cast, but LaBeouf was clearly the best part
  • The last thirty minutes of this movie are one of the most amazing things put on screen in a very long time

• by Artie17

There Fight. Our World. Transformers was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid, and was ecstatic to learn that a live action movie was being made.

That excitement dropped slightly when I learned who the director is, Michael Bay. Bay is a hit or miss director in my opinion.

Some of the missed are Pearl Harbor and Armagedon. Some of the hits- Bad

Boys and The Rock.

Transformers in my opinion, is his first hit AND miss film. Some of the movie I really loved and other parts I really hated.

I thought it had one of the worst screenplays ever. The dialogue was for nine and ten year olds.

The jokes weren’t funny and some of the dialogue was just bad. The saving grace of ...

• the screenplay, is the great acting.

Shia LaBeouf was actually great in his leading role. He makes some of the jokes funny because of his naturally funny feel.

The other acting is also great, not to discredit the rest of the cast, but LaBeouf was clearly the best part. Now, to the good things.

First, this movie has the best special effects EVER, in

a movie; better than King Kong, better than Lord of the Rings. Amazing.

The Action sequences are where Bay shines. The man knows how to direct an action sequence and we see these amazing choreographs throughout the whole movie.

The last thirty minutes of this movie are one of the most amazing things put on screen in a very long time. My recommendation, go see this movie ASAP.

Transformers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113108458020131/k2311a0831/8.31.08