Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Clearwater, FL  » Restaurants  »
19919 U.S. Hwy. 19 N., Clearwater, FL 33764
  • As one of my favorite restaurants, Carrabba's is one of the best places to eat for any fan of Italian food
  • They then bring out your food as you ordered, and it was amazing

• by Justin Woodward

As one of my favorite restaurants, Carrabba’s is one of the best places to eat for any fan of Italian food.

First, the service was great (at this particular location). They come to your table immediately with a smile and are very friendly people. The servers portray a sort of “calming” effect, which makes the eating environment very relaxing and enjoyable. This is the most important thing for me when judging a restaurant. Carrabba’s definitely appealed to my tastes. Speaking of taste, the food is amazing!

We started off with complimentary unlimited bread with olive oil and Italian herbs. It is quite possibly the best tasting bread you will ever put in your mouth. They then bring out your food as you ordered, and it was amazing. I have eaten the Chicken Marsala, Manicoti, and Pollo Rosa Maria, and all 3 are amazing dishes.

A negative part of Carrabba’s is that it is a little on the pricey side. But in all honesty, it was worth every penny. We are talking $12-17 a ...

• dish on average. An advantage is the unlimited bread that I mentioned above. You can eat as much as you want, and they have to serve it to you. This makes most of the prices seem worth it. For the most part, the environment is also very relaxing, not only from the servers, but from the scenery as well. The restaurant is decorated with a peaceful “green effect” with plants hanging over the edges of walls. I love this part of the meal. My family and
        I also enjoy the unique Italian phrases. The kitchen is labeled in Italian, as are the bathrooms. Speaking of bathrooms, from time to time when the classic Italian music is over, you can learn various words in Italian while you are waiting.

Overall, I love this restaurant. This is coming from an Italian-American who loves Italian food. When it comes to great taste, Carrabba’s has my family addicted. It is a great place to eat, and boasts a wonderful family friendly atmosphere. A 9/10 for a wonderful experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73108457960131/k2311a0831/8.31.08