Rival 1-Liter Deep Fryer  » Housewares  »
  • I recently got a Rival 1-liter Deep Fryer and I love it
  • To start with, one of the things I like about it the most is that is has a lid that you can leave on during the cooking process
  • I think it is exceptional and a lot of thought went into every part of its design inside and out

• by alwayswinning

I love to deep fry things. But it can be a hassle if your deep fryer is not a good one. I recently got a Rival 1-liter Deep Fryer and I love it.

the cooking process. That is great, no messy splatters everywhere! And no worries about getting burned when you take the lid off you just push a button and the lid releases.

It is so easy. I am so impresses with the outside of it because unlike ones that are metal this one is coated with easy wipe off ...

• plastic surface.

That is great. No cooked on mess.

It cooks really fast too. I no longer dread dragging out the old deep fryer.

I just leave this one right on the counter and quickly, easily, and mess free fry up what ever we feel like having. The whole family is glad I got it.

Another great feature

is that it has dual filters that helps reduce odor. So it does not smell your house up of whatever your cooking in it.

I am very pleased with this product. I think it is exceptional and a lot of thought went into every part of its design inside and out.

My new deep fryer is awesome and I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533108457720131/k2311a0831/8.31.08